Happy new year for you reading this.
As previously announced in our Telegram Channel, we skipped the December security patch as we had our personal lifes calling upon us and the amount of work that the December Security required at the end of the day.
The result at the end of day was more than welcome though.
This month we welcome in our Android 13 roster the following devices:
- Nothing Phone (1) (spacewar)
- Redmi 9T/Poco M3 (chime)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series (S10e, S10, S10+ and S10 5G) (beyond0lte, beyond1lte, beyond2lte and beyondx)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series (Note 10, Note 10+ and Note 10+ 5G) (d1, d2s and d2x)
- OnePlus 9RT (martini)
And without further ado here is the changelog for the January update:
- January and December (2022) security patch
- Google Apps updated
- Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
- Minor issues fixed
And as a reminder, some other fixes and improvements may have been done by your device maintainer, so be sure to check your device’s changelog too (if any)!
Also: If you face any issues please use our Issue Tracker to report them.
Did you like the project? We depend on donations to keep our infrastructure running, show your support by donating! https://donate.pixelexperience.org
Official Telegram channel: https://t.me/pixelexperience
Official Telegram chat: https://t.me/pixelexperiencechat
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PixelExpROM